torsdag 23 februari 2017

170223 - Visit from the police

Yesterday, I was sleeping about 10:30 AM. I have not get much sleep the earlier night bacause I have fever and feel bad. It knocked on my door, but I wasn't able to opening, too tired. Then my phone rings. First I had not time to answer, but, thay called again and I answered tired. I asked if it was he who knocked on my door, and it was. I got dressed and opened, and it was 2 policemen. They asked me about some videoclips I have put on Youtube. The one in the post below, where I am drunk and cut plastic with a blue laser.

This because so strong lasers is forbidden in Sweden since some year ago. I sold that laser some months before they got illegal. Then they was wondering little about this clip:

If I make explosives at home. You can se on the quality on the clip that it is filmed with a bad camera, I think it was my first digital-camera. The clip is att least 12 years old. So that is barred! I found it in my old computer, wich I cleaned recently, because I'm going to throw it.

But it is TATP, TCAP or TriCycloAcetonePeroxide, I think it is a gram or so. It is very easy to make, but I think they have forbidden to sell 35% hydrogenperoxide, wich is needed.
                                                                                                                                                                                          .




















3 kommentarer:

  1. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon. Quality Shop Store

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon. Quality Shop Store

    SvaraRadera
  3. Do you need free Facebook Followers and Likes?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    SvaraRadera